Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pls visit http://artofequipoise.blogspot.com thanks!

YESTERDAY CALL

HCLTECH

Today this scrip hit the stop loss. I gave this call on account of capital inflow to equity and in turn rupee will appreciate, which is negative for IT scrip’s but the call missed.

MY VIEW

Today market ended in positive. It was strongly resisted in 4354 levels and closed just below this level. I feel the monsoon factor drive the market. Let’s watch what happens tomorrow.

MARKET VIEW FOR THURSDAY

Couple of trading sessions left for budget announcement. To my knowledge, till date, the monsoon factor should have held over participants to buy in the market I feel so. As IMD told that monsoon is no worst should have cheered the market. I think next couple of day’s market may have a good up rally. I expect nifty to touch 4484 levels tomorrow another major resistant.

NIFTY LEVELS

SUP: 4294, 4240. RES: 4394, 4430, 4484

FREE TIPS FOR INTRADAY

TATASTEEL

Past four trading session this scrip was trading in a tight range, as steel is budget benefited sector I feel we can buy this scrip above 400 for intraday trade with a stop loss of 388.

SUP: 388. RES:407, 417. STOP LOSS: 388

Pls visit http://artofequipoise.blogspot.com thanks!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: