Thursday, July 23, 2009

YESTERDAY CALL
Today nifty had not reached the support level, this I didn’t expected.
MARKET VIEW FOR TODAY
Today nifty closed above the major resistant level 4480 I didn’t expected this.Today I think BHARATI result would have boosted the market.
MARKET VIEW FOR FRIDAY
Today there was a gap opening and was not faded so I feel there would be selling at higher level. Again I suggest selling at higher levels. Let’s see what happens tomorrow.
NIFTY LEVEL
Technically today nifty should have corrected but had not happened. Still I feel there will be selling at higher level. Technically in the price chart I could not see any upside breakout pattern and still I am on selling side. For tomorrow I suggest to sell nifty below 4480 with strict stop loss 4515.
SUP: 4515, 4480, 4440, and 4008. RES: 4551. STOP LOSS: 4551.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: