Thursday, July 2, 2009

YESTERDAY CALL

TATASTEEL

This scrip reached the target.

MY VIEW

Today market closed just above the previous close. I expected that nifty will reach 4440 levels today but did not. Nifty is trading in sideways for past 11 sessions I feel market is waiting for a breakout. Still I prefer an upward breakout due to budget expectation. Let’s watch what happens tomorrow.

MARKET VIEW FOR FRIDAY

This is the last trading session before budget and my last hope for pre budget rally. Still I expect nifty to touch 4500 levels. Let’s see.

FREE TIPS FOR INTRADAY

GRASIM

Technically in the price chart breakout pattern is formed so we can buy this stock above 2410 with a strict stop loss 2374 for a target 2500.

SUP: 2374, 2365. RES: 2410, 2440. STOP LOSS: 2374.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: