Tuesday, July 28, 2009

YESTERDAY CALL
Nifty hit first support and first resistant, but didn’t not able to move further either side.
MARKET VIEW FOR TODAY
RBI’s decision was up to the market expectation, still nifty not able to upwards. I feel FII’s had booked some profit because they net sellers today. For past two days nifty had tested the low of 4520 and manage to close near the resistant level which shows some buying interest is there. However I am not confident on nifty up move.
MARKET VIEW FOR WEDNESDAY
Today too a waiting pattern is formed in the price chart and contract expiry is ahead so I could not guess on which direction would nifty move further.
NIFTY LEVELS
Technically tomorrow too would be a tight range trade because of contract expiry. I am unable to suggest either buy or sell so I give the levels and advice visitors to trade on their own according to the levels.
SUP: 4520, 4480. RES: 4583, 4615.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: