Friday, July 3, 2009

MARKET VIEW THIS WEEK
This week I expected nifty to touch 4800 levels due to budget expectation but it did not happened. To my knowledge I think QIP, bad monsoon are the two speed breakers which slow down the rally. However monsoon turned to be positive in the middle of the week but economic survey took that place. However market managed to close above 4400 levels. FII’s buying was also good.however volumes are very low which should not be left unnoticed. By and large pre budget rally was below to our expectation.

SPECULATION CALLS GIVEN THIS WEEK [29/07/09 – 03/07/09]

I gave BHEL, LT, SBIN and RELIANCE for speculation and only SBIN came near to the target. I thought nifty would touch 4800 levels this week but I was wrong and calls too was missed.

MARKET VIEW FOR COME WEEK [06/07/09 – 10/07/09]

Economic survey shown that infra spending was to some extent less to market expectation was some what negative. Because to till date market was rallying based on this expectation. Tax benefits for market players are positive for market. I learned many initiative was to increase the consumption which in turn create demand and leads to an increase in corporate bottom line. Monsoon too turned positive so projected GDP of 7% likely possible. Monday will be a breakout day for nifty.
As our prime minister was once a finance minister I feel pm will not disappoint market players. Let’s see what happens.

FREE TIPS

NIFTY OPTION CALL
If anyone takes risk on the full amount invested can buy a 3600 put option on Monday morning. Friday it was trading around 20 rupees before budget announcement we can buy. I am giving this call based on the volume which is low last week. Any price rise without volume is bearish.
Has we have to get a clear direction only on the budget day I will give calls on Monday.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: