Thursday, July 9, 2009

YESTERDAY CALL
Nifty broke the first support and neared the first resistant. As I said it was a mixed day.
MARKET VIEW
Today market closed just above the first support. Today I thought it would break 4000 levels but not happened. Inflation also declines. Technically in the price chart I feel it is a waiting pattern is formed. Tomorrow infosystch result will be main factor for market. Let’s see what happen.
MARKET VIEW FOR FRIDAY
Tomorrow infosys result will lead the market. To my knowledge, right from the election result rupee was appreciating only this week it was depreciating based on this I think IT sector will be benefited through forex gains so if I am correct infosys result will not disappoint market and will be good. If so happens then will move up and profit booking will be at higher levels. By and large I feel nifty will break 4000 levels tomorrow, if it happens the fall will be very steep.
FREE INTRADAY TIPS
NIFTY
Technically in the price chart a bearish continuation pattern is formed. As infosys result to come we can for the reaction of nifty and trade. Still I prefer selling and if I am correct then tomorrow close will be below the opening.
SUP: 4072, 4008, 3985, and 3921. RES: 4116, 4161.
Thanks for visiting!





No comments: