Thursday, July 30, 2009

YESTERDAY CALL
Today nifty hit the support level 4480 and bounced back but had not crossed the critical resistant 4583.
MARKET VIEW FOR TODAY
Today nifty managed to close near the resistant 4583 and far away from 4520 levels. To my knowledge I feel we may see some up move form this level because open interest had increased for the august contract. Let’s see what happens tomorrow.
MARKET VIEW FOR FRIDAY
Tomorrow I feel we may see a bit up because today nifty closed near the 44583 levels. However I am not still confident in the up move because the gap had not yet filled. Again I suggest visitors to stick to levels and to trade on their own.
NIFTY LEVEL
Technically I could not make out any direction from the price chart; still I need some more conformation pattern for a clear direction. I request visitors to keep an eye on the 4583 levels and decide your trades.
SUP: 4555, 4520, and 4480. RES: 4583, 4655, 4734.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: