Tuesday, June 30, 2009

YESTERDAY CALL

INFOSYSTCH

This scrip came near to the first target and closed above this level.

MY VIEW

I expected market to continue the up trend but it did not. Monsoon too turned to good but market did not considered it. I thought that the market will rise till budget and still believe so. Today market closed below 4300 levels but as monsoon turned positive should not be left away. If nifty closes below 4240 then we may look for gap filling, until, I feel nifty will touch 4600 levels on or before Friday.

MARKET VIEW FOR WEDNESSDAY

Positive monsoon news will lead the market tomorrow I feel so. News, events, valuation are the factors important for share market. Budget is an event, now market is trading on this expectation, only aon actual budget day we will know the clear direction. So today’s close will not give a direction I feel so. I still feel market move up. Let’s see what happens tomorrow.

FREE TIPS FOR INTRADAY

HCLTECH

Technically this stock closed at its support level 185 below this level it may touch 172 levels. As I expect rupee to appreciate in near future I feel we can sell this scrip for intraday with a strict stop loss.

SUP: 185,174. RES: 191. STOP LOSS: 191

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: