Saturday, June 6, 2009

MY VIEW

I choose some stocks for delivery and intraday and wish to share with you.

DELIVERY

INFOSYSTCH

Technically, in the price chart a bullish pattern is formed. Though IT sector is struggling, the pattern formed is the chart gives me confident to buy for the target of 1800. Even nifty corrects, to my mind, this stock will travel against market and achieve the target within this week. I will buy this stock on Monday for delivery.

Res: 1759,1789. Target: 1800 and above.

INTRADAY

SUZLON

In the price chart a mild correction pattern is formed. So I feel, on Monday for intraday, we can sell this stock if market start to move downward.

Sup: 126, 110. Target: 110 and below.

RELIANCE

For past 10 trading session this stock is trading in tight range without much volatile. To my mind it did not participated in the nifty rally and in the price chart a bearish pattern is formed. So on Monday for intraday, we can sell this stock if market start to move downward.

Sup: 2142, 1950. Target: 2142 and below.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: