Tuesday, June 16, 2009

YESTERDAY CALLS

RELIANCE

It came near to the first support but as nifty’s up move resisted it.Technically, to my knowledge, in the price chart the down move is resisted only tomorrow’s trade will give a direction for this scrip.

POWERGRID

Again this scrip too came near to the first target. Technically in the price chart to my knowledge this scrip too is resisted from the down move and waiting for a breakout so tomorrows trade will give a direction.

HINDALCO

I think good Q1 advance tax may resisted this stock from down move but it came near to the first support.Tomorow I wait and watch this scrip for another trade.

MY VIEW

Today I expected nifty would correct and end below 4400 levels but it ended above 4500 levels. As nifty saw buying pressure in last one hour tomorrow it may open in positive but still I am not confident in nifty up move.

VIEW FOR WEDNESSDAY

Yesterday US market plunged, today SGXNIFTY was weak but our market only had a gap down opening and proceed to close near the high. I am not convinced with reaction of nifty toward US market. Technically in the price chart to my knowledge I could not identify any bullish pattern. So I feel tomorrow market either trade in tight range or correct, not an up move. Let’s watch what happens Wednesday!


WEDNESSDAY CALLS

Only if market goes down trade these scrip’s.

RNRL

We can sell this stock for target 87.4, strictly if market moves down.

SUP: 87.40 RES: 104.50

ONGC

Technically a bearish pattern is formed and if market moves down the n we can sell this scrip for a target 1040 and below.

SUP: 1113, 1105.55 RES: 1166.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: