Wednesday, June 24, 2009

MY VIEW

Today nifty ended just above yesterday’s close.Technically in the price chart it shows that market is waiting for some news to take direction.Still I could not see strength.

MARKET VIEW FOR THURSDAY

Tomorrow inflation data, contract expiry are the event to be watched.Technically in the price chart to my knowledge there is no signal for up move and on Friday IMD’s press meet will release monsoon report.As the monsoon was weak and rain fall registered was below average I feel the rally would in down side.This is reason for the slow movement in the market for past sessions.4116 levels are to watched carefully for a clear direction to trade.

Again I could not make out a clear direction from the chart so I suggest to invest in sterlite at low level if market corrects.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: