Tuesday, June 9, 2009

SORRY! I could not able to update on Monday due to system problem.

On Monday I bought infosys at 1726 and booked profit at 1752 because I was told that UBS has to file bankruptcy on Monday consequently US market will end in negative so delivery is not good. However nothing happened. I planned to take delivery but I missed the chance. Today infosys was nearing 1800 levels.

MY VIEW

Today market ended in positive. Technically in the chart I feel the market is resisted at this level, as the IIP data is to come this week. May be that data would be a trigger for either side move, I feel so. Let’s watch what happens tomorrow.

Infosystch

Technically I feel there will be strong resistance at 1854. To my mind we can book profits tomorrow if anybody bought on Monday and shall buy again at correction.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: