Monday, June 29, 2009

SATURDAY GIVEN CALLS

The calls given on Saturday are for this week so keep an eye on the levels and watch the market movement and trade accordingly. I gave these calls on the expectation of budget and I expect nifty to cross 4600 levels this week, while this happens book profits on these scrips.

MY VIEW

Bad monsoon and budget between these to poles market is oscillating. Today market ended just above the previous close and in the price chart, to my knowledge a continuation pattern is formed.Let’s watch what happens tomorrow.

MARKET VIEW FOR TUESDAY

Tuesday I feel will nifty will close above 4450 levels.we should watch global markets too.

FREE TIPS FOR INTRADAY

INFOSYSTCH

I expect rupee to appreciate in near future so it will be negative for IT scrips. For this reason we can sell infosystch. Below 1757 it may touch 1711 levels.

SUP: 1757. RES: 1808 STOPLOSS:1808

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: