Tuesday, January 20, 2009

YESTERDAY'S PERFORMANCE.
Yesterday I gave UBL and BHARTIARTL tips.
UBL
This stock's open and low are same and closed at 75 level.I gave buy call, it has given 6 Rs profit.
BHARTIARTL
This stock's open,high are same and closed at 616 level.I gave sell call, it has given nearly 25 Rs profit.

MY VIEW

Post market session.
To day market reacted to global cues.And tatasteel posted a loss may be one reason.

TOMORROW VIEW.
NIFTY LEVEL.
To our time, from tonight US will be lead by new president,which is the crucial cue for tomorrow trend.For tomorrow I feel nifty would trade between 2600-2900 levels.If nifty has a gap up opening say above 2800 around 2850 it may lead to 2950-3000,then I prefer selling at higher levels and if it has gap down opening say around 2650-2700,I prefer buying at every dip for a target of 2800.What I expect is gap up opening and sell and buy.Reason for why Iam preferring selling is because this week front line stocks results are to come .And as I feel this quarter results are not going to be so strong I prefer selling.

TOMORROW TIP'S.

BHARTIARTL.
As I said, technically in chart it has selling pressure.Tomorrow too If market has a gap up opening then sell this stock at every raise.I have given a target for 550 levels.

If you have any suggestion about my view's on market then please take pain to drop your comments.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: