Monday, January 26, 2009

YESTERDAY’S PREFOMENCE

NIFTY

It crossed first resistant. I didn’t expected it I was wrong.

SBIN

It too ended in positive I didn’t expected it I was wrong.


MY VIEW

POST SESSION

Today market expected rate cut but that not happened. Despite this nifty ended in positive. I didn’t expected the up move.


TOMORROW VIEW

NIFTY LEVEL

Thursday is expiry day for nifty. I am still not confident about up move.

Res 2846

Sup 2750,2720


NIFTY BEES

Nifty bees are an index based mutual fund, which is listed in secondary market. It is 1/10 of spot nifty. Nifty consist of 50 companies which has higher market cap.

Instead of investing in particular scrip, investing in index fund is safe. Why? because, now, prevailing economic and corporate scenario is not good ,if we invest in a front line scrip, and unexpectedly any bad news, that affects fundamental of the company, comes out, first that scrip’s will go down and nifty too will come down only to that extent to which that scrip holds weight age in nifty. If we invest in nifty bees, may be for that particular day nifty may show some downtrend but rest of the scrip’s weight age will shoulder nifty. So our money invested will not be entirely eroded if we invest in nifty bees.

I feel, now in this market condition, if one wants to invest for long term, can invest in nifty bees part by part, when nifty breaks major support 2524 till it touches 2220 levels. In stock market there is one saying that we should not put all eggs in one basket. Funds should be diverted to various sectors.


A FRIENDLY TALK

On the other day I told that I had invested in goldbees at 1320. Today I booked profit at 1386 levels. In international markets they had given a resistant of 930$ and in our mcx it was14200. Today it was trading around 906$ and 14170 levels in the respective markets. I felt that this is the good time to exit. But this year gold will bullish. If one has idea of holding for a year you can buy at every dip.

To me as a trader I am interested in positional trading. Positional trading means buying a stock for delivery and hold it for an appreciation of 30, 40 rupees and book profit. In this type of trading risk lies in choosing the stocks that will appreciate in future. Technically I spotted a breakout in the chart, so I choose gold to take delivery. Now my eyes are on the nifty bees. And surly I share with you when I start to take position.

Thanks for visiting!



No comments: