Wednesday, January 21, 2009

YESTERDAY'S PERFORMANCE

NIFTY LEVELS

As I said Iam expecting a gap up opening,but I was wrong!And I said in case gap down opening buy at every dip that too went wrong!
BHARIARTL
This stock opended at 553 and low is the same.So it provided no trading opportunity.But earlier I told to have a put option at 550 levels that worked out.

MY VIEW


POST SESSION

As results were bad for some front line stocks,SEBI's meeting about promoters pledging shares took the market to close in red.I expected OBAMA's inception would boost to the market but not.

TOMORROW'S VIEW

As SEBI had imposed a rule, that promoters has to disclose their position of stake holding in their company periodically, may not be good for market.I feel market will break the crucial support of 2524.And ril results to come tomorrow.Again I prefer selling at every raise as quarterly results are not to be too promising.

NIFTY LEVELS

SUP 2656,2553, CRUCIAL SUP 2524
RES 2846

TOMORROW'S PICK


GOLDBEES

Today this stock managed to close above crucial resistant of 1338 and ended at 1343.And technically, I feel there will be a rally for 1372 and above.For short term we can buy hold for a target 1372.

If you have any suggestion pls take pain to drop comments.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: