Friday, January 16, 2009

MY VIEW,

Due to some reasons I could not upate Iam sorry!

I feel this year started with a great shock, Iam referring satyam.I think market was waiting for some negative news to go down and satyam gave it.But still I strongly believe until 3148 level is broken there will be no up move.

Jan 20 in US, new president is taking charge,so for that reason I think markets are showing up move.As he is expected to announce stimulus package in a big way markets are waiting eagerly.Remember US jobless claims and drop in retail sales are increasing and bankruptcy filing companies too.Whatever measures govt takes will yield desired results in future only, so I feel the worst is not over yet.US market and Indian market still not bottomed out.As centre election is to be held in couple of months will give us a short term view.

As I said earlier about MARICO scrip that technically it has good bottom and suggested for investment.I followed it in the past 10 days it showed good support at 50 levels.so I decided to invest in it for one of my clients. Along with marico I bought JPASSOCIAT at 66.8 for my client.I feel technically it too forms bottom but I won't assure that it will not go beyond that level.As power sector is good for investment,if it goes beyond 66 levels it good for investment.

And now I am following bhartiairtel.I feel technically it has more room to go down.When I feel it is good for investment I share with you.Iam scanning for more stocks for investment when the market reaches 2524 and below levels.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: