Thursday, January 22, 2009

YESTERDAY'S PERFORMANCE

NIFTY
I expected that SEBI's rule and results will pull the market down,but it traded flat.I gave the support level of 2656 which was achieved and bounced back.But the level 2524 was not achieved.

GOLDBEES
I told to buy this stock for hold.This stock closed below previous close.That doesn't bothers you hold for the target.

MY VIEW


POST SESSION

Today despite SEBI rule and negative inflation numbers market didn't reacted negatively.I think it is for RIL result.But in intraday it touched the support of 2656 that is not good sign for up move.

TOMORROW VIEW

RIL's results was negative , increased inflation number, reality sector valuation and stimulus package, will have their effect on tomorrow's trade.Negative news out numbers positive I feel the crucial support level 2524 will be tested tomorrow.Technically in the chart I feel selling will take place.Let's watch what happens.

TOMORROW'S TIPS


NIFTY

SUP 2656, 2524
RES 2846

If you have any suggestion pls take pain to drop your comments.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: