Monday, January 19, 2009

MY VIEW
As tomorrow is a historic day and great expectation on stimulus package markets are spurring.I feel this up moves will be seen as profit booking opportunity.Crucial resistant level for nifty's up move is 3148.To my understanding only after centre election this 3148 level breakout will have meaning.

TOMORROW'S
TIPS
Tomorrow UBL result.Technically in the chart I see a bottom formation is taking place.If results are to the expectation this stock would be intraday buy.And If anyone wants invest for long term then 20-30% of total can be invested if the results are good.

BHARTIARTL's
result is on 22.Technically I feel there is some selling pressure in the chart.I feel this stock would correct to 530-550 levels.To my knowledge market may not move upwards continuously in prevailing situation so one use the opportunity of market falls to sell and buy this stock for intraday.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: