Sunday, January 4, 2009

MY VIEW

This week market showed some positive closes.Come week the corporate results will be the driving factor for the market.As I said in the past ,results will not be so good Iam not confident in buying.Still ,I belive strongly that unless market closes above 3148 levels there will be no up move.

This week I feel I had lost one good oppurtunity in marico scrip.It has ended 60 this week. I was thinking market will come down further and will even low level but things were different, ok I take part in another rally.

I hope new year will be good for everyone.I spend jan 1 happly.I went to 'LORD RAGAVENDRA" temple in bhuvanagiri worshiped with full satisfaction.

MY VIEW ABOUT MARKET CAP.

Generally I choose scrips which as good market cap because easy liquidity.In FII's point of view, if market cap to GDP ratio of a country is around 70% to80%, they enter for buying.If this ratio is below 70% it is considered as under valued and above 80% it is overvalued.And now india's market cap to GDP is 57%.Though it is undervalued ,election is ahead ,which will restrain them from buying.I feel april will be the right time for investing. .

To my understanding the quaterly results will be poor and anticipated GDP growth is low which will futher decrease the market to GDP ratio.

So I hope we may see some good market cap scrips at low value.Iam searching for those type of scrips which I without fail share with you at right time.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: