Monday, May 25, 2009

MY VIEW

The same government crowned again is positive for the market that too with majority is great for the market.As the govt is famous for reforms we can expect more reforms.I feel the power and capital goods sector will be good investment avenue.I expect the market to touch 5300 levels before budget and correction may take place at these levels.Furthermore in currency future chart I spot a rising wedge which is bearish, so I feel rupee will appreciate in future.In addition institutions are waiting for results to enter market and the results are surprising so the market may see huge inflows till budget.
I bought LT at 1300 and waiting to book profit at 1500 levels.I have confidence that this scrip will touch 1500 levels before budget.Technically it has good bottom in chart tempted me to buy.

For some reasons I could not update regularly but in future I will update frequently.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: