Saturday, February 21, 2009

MY VIEW

On Thursday, I saw lawyers fighting against police in Chennai high court through times now channel live. In my leisure time I use to watch “fox history” channel. Mostly they telecast period films. Those are the periods were “survival of fittest” was the law. In those films two groups stand against each other and start to attack each other. Which group losses its capacity to withstand runaway and other group captures that area. While watching these films I use to wonder “will these things happen today! No way! That was a period were no proper education, so no civilization. Nowadays these things will not be possible”. But on Thursday I felt “it is possible”. This shows that still our education system is not adequate to make a person civilized.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: