Wednesday, May 27, 2009

MY VIEW

Market reacted for Fm's speech today itself. As tomorrow is expiry market may not see much up move I feel so. Foreign inflows for our country is in two ways, one through exports and other through stock market as investment. As of now there is not much dollar inflow through exports due to global slowdown, so I feel that the govt would concentrate on liberalising FII's inflow. Expect India and china other markets are not looking good for investments. so to my mind, in this budget the policies will be in such a way that it will attract more dollar inflows. I feel 5300 call option will be profitable trade for June contract. Technically among front line infra stocks only LT's price chart looks attractive. so I invested in LT to take full advantage ot this pre-budget rally.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: