Tuesday, December 30, 2008

MY VIEW

Today too I expected market to trade in red but it ended in green.Unless it closes above 3148 there will no strong up move.If it happens I will join the rally.Tommarow trading Iam not confident to buy,so I keep watching for the 3148 level for enter intraday or for positional trade.

I am searching for low priced momentum stocks for positional trading.When the rally starts I share those stocks with you.

MY VIEW ABOUT SHIPPING

As commodities prices declilnes shipping sector also declines.In recent past as commodities prices started to meltdown the pressure is felt in the shipping sector and there is no clear picture of direction of the market.If markets recover with good strenth there are some good scrips which can be invested.

As U.S is the main export destination for most developed countries, the crisis in U.S felt throughout the world.To my understanding unless U.S recovers from depression exports cos bottomline will not increase.Same to shiping sector.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: