Monday, December 29, 2008

MY MARKET VIEW
To day I expected market to trade in red but global cues restraint market from down trend.But still I feel unless markets close above 3148 levels we will not see any up move further.For tomorrow trading I feel market will not move up.
Today I bought ''goldbees'' for delivery.Technically, in chart I feel there is a breakout which will touch 1368 in shorterm.I bought it at 1319 and it closed at 1329.As equity goes down asset classes will move up only in this logic I bought.
RPL is trading good but as I feel markets will face some selling pressure Iam not intrested in buying it for delivery now.I feel we can get it even in low price.
MY VIEW ABOUT TELECOM SECTOR.
Nowadays all companys keep an eye on cost cutting.They choose mobiles for advertising thier products,which will be good for telecom sector.Now Iam trying to pick good momentum stocks for speculatoin and delivery based trading.If I find any, I share with you.
I feel only after election we will see bottom formatoin in charts.
thank you!

No comments: