Wednesday, September 2, 2009

TODAY’S PERFORMANCE
Today nifty hit the stop loss.
STOCK MARKET TODAY
It was an indecisive day, nifty traded in tight range. Nifty closed below the critical support 4620 levels with not much volume. FII were net sellers for 688 crores. Today, I thought that nifty would close above 4700 levels, but had not happened. Only positive global cues will push nifty upwards I feel so.
STOCK MARKET TREND FOR THURSDAY
Still I could not find any big negative factors in domestic. Only global cues stem nifty further I feel so. Tomorrow, inflation data to come, which will lead the market.
FREE DAY TRADING TIP FOR NIFTY
Technically, to my knowledge, a pullback rally can be expected tomorrow because for past three days FII’s were net sellers for 1500-odd crores. Would global cues be positive then I expect a gap up opening tomorrow. The 4620 levels should be watched carefully, still I suggest visitors to buy nifty above 4620 with strict stop loss 4580.
NIFTY
BUY ABOVE - 4620
TARGET 1 - 4670
TARGET 2 - 4734
TARGET 3 - 4770
STOP LOSS - 4580
THANKS FOR VISITING!

No comments: